17.04.10

Best thing to motivate you ever!

I'm not quite sure what was better:

Today I visited a former patient who is now at the Intensive Care Station.
I was pretty scared who she would look like since she was really, really ill when she left our ward to have a surgery.

I asked: "How is Mrs. K.?"
and the intensive care nurse replied: "Well, you should go in and ask her!"
so I went in and she was lying there, her hair loosely and her cheeks looking rosy.
She smiled so much when she saw me and hold my hand she told me how she was feeling and stuff.
Feeling how happy she was about seeing someone from the staff was so unbelievable uplifting.

But I have to admit that this was also prettyyyyyy nice:

Patients at our hospital have the possibility to hand in a optionaire with the categories:
"What was good" "What was bad" and "What should be done differently"
And while I was breezing through the comments I thought: "How awesome must it be to read that a patient was content with your work."

And I swear: I had to read it three times:

One comment said:

What was good: Trainee Tiny and Trainee Christian.

WOOT!


:)

I hope you will all have an amazing weekend.
I know mine will be!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen