09.02.11

Tetrisheart

Tits and Tetris :) it's by Kevin Tong

My teacher always used to say things like: "It doesn't matter where they are moving, if it's to America or Great Britain or to Wiki-waki..."
So imagine my surprise when I found out that Weeki Wachee is actually a real place! And a pretty nice one, too!
Here are some vintage pictures!

Doing nothing for two minutes. I did nothing for two minutes and it was very relaxing.

This is what school looks like - sometimes^^

PS: I did that- and it was amazing!

Vanilla cream, chocolate/coffee/cardamon cream and whipped cream. Oh yeah. You can see Dr. G in the back of the picture

1 Kommentar:

  1. I suddenly have a desperate craving for the beach, for some reason.

    Love the pictures from Weeki Wachee (so vintage! <3 ), but what really got me was the 2 minutes - especially now that I have taken my last exam for the next month & finally feel like I can enable myself to relax without feeling guilty.
    Btw: Reminds me a little of the Rainy Mood post I did couple of months ago, but right now I prefer the beach..

    Oh yeah, what's better than female anatomy & video games combined? Nothing, that's what. Although your Triple Cream Wonder looks pretty tempting... om nom nom

    AntwortenLöschen