27.10.11

The new ward I am working at has a lot of monitoring.. So there are different alarm bells.
A long tone if the cables disconnect (e.g. the patient left the bed to go to the toilet equals 95% of the alarms..) a faster two tone alarm if something is wrong with the ECG and a really fast two tone alarm for a flatline.

No lie: Something there is always ringing. I'm pretty amazed that I am still able to listen to music in my spare freetime because it's like the audio-overkill.
So a couple of one tone and slow two tone alarms were ringing and it sounded like this song I heard on my way to work:



I did two or three dancing steps down the hallway and entered a room to see if the patient was alright.

1 Kommentar:

  1. The song is pretty awesome.
    Start listening to noise music, the other day in college the copy machine was kinda half broken and I didn't watch myself and started dancing to it.
    Unsurprisingly nobody cared because I AM one of the official college weirdos already (SURPRISE AND SHOCK)

    <3

    AntwortenLöschen