12.01.12

Here comes the night

On my way home yesterday, I heard a beautiful song on the radio, it's by The Villagers and is called "Becoming a jackal". Unfortunately it's blocked on Youtube in Germany, thanks to that fucking Geoblocking. But you can listen to it anyway using Videoproxy or whatever. The lyrics are so great.

Soooo.. I'll be on my way soon to the hospital, yes, because it's my first night-shift. (I'm confused. Do Americans or Britains really use the term graveyard-shift for working at night? :D That would be hilarious if you would translate it directly into German..
Tiny *enteringapatientsroom* "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, here comes the member of the graveyard-shift." I think the number of strokes and heart attacks would increase.

Sleep well and sweet dreams

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen