12.06.13

This quote!

Reflections, a pretty smart ad campaign. Even though I think that some people don't want to see what they were like when they were young.


 I kind of want to sing songs like this in a band - wait, I can't sing, so this is not making any sense. But I like this song.



"They say home is a place you can choose to be
and I’ve decided to carry home inside me
so it’s not really as if I am leaving
it’s more like something pulling me

‘cause behind everything that I do
I just want to forget, want to carry this through
fill my lungs with the sweet summer air
in my heart in my mind I am already there
yeah behind everything that I do
I just want to come home and lay down beside you
and then I’ll be who I wanted to be
in my heart I belong in a house by the sea.."



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen