08.07.10

Instead of watching soccer you could spend some time on your own

Which is exactly what I did and it was soo good.

Soccer is probably the least interesting thing for me this summer.
I know that only very few people share this opinion (The last soccer game shown on TV had a market share of 89%.. WHAT?) but why would I watch 22 people running after one ball for 90 minutes.

One evening when I had night shift Germany was playing and I looked into the room of two old male patients to see if they are alright when Germany scored. They shouted "YAAAAAAAY!" and hopped up and down on their beds as if they've totally forgot that they had a big knee surgery a few days before.

So yesterday evening I decided  to grab my camera and go for a little walk. Here are the pictures:















 All pics taken by Tiny (2010)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen