14.07.10

Link love, your weekly prescription

An under the sea- aquarium wedding  
Love the pics with the jellyfishes!

See also: Jellyfish tattoo

Octopusme is an Etsy onlineshop with lots of jewelry.
Very cool, I think I linked to a pair of earrings from them once.

Inside a wave - epic photography - Watch it, trust me, it's amazing!

I really love all white apartments (though my own apartment is far away from that..Damn! ;) )
See also: Minimalist white apartment

 Tim Ferris (who is pretty smart) wrote about dealing with haters

Sarah Wilson wrote: Are you authentic? True, true, true.. We should all think about that.

I had this picture from Fuck yeah - Tattoos! open as a tab on my laptop. My mum saw it and said:
"Oh, is that you?" I almost fell off the sofa.
"Nooo mum, this is not me, I swear."

Abandoned Russian building

Underwater ballett by Nadia Moro

 

This suits my summerfeeling pretty nice:



"Me gusta la mar, me gustas tú"

I can make no apologies for following my heart.
-Gavin Rossdale

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen