05.10.10

How are you feeling today?

Patient: "Yes.. Since it is totally obivous that I am not a patient but a visitor I want you to respect all my human rights and my privacy. I am not a patient. I am more like.. a pre-patient."
Doctor: "I took notice of that."
Patient: "Thank you."

Day 1
Doctor: "How are you feeling today?"
Patient: "I feel good. Europe is united and we do have the Euro as currency.
That was pretty hard for me to get at first.
The international tobacco business is totally influenced by the skunk.
And I don't even know what that means!"
Doctor: "I asked you how you are feeling today."
Patient: "Oh, right. I'm fine."

Day 2
Doctor: How are you feeling today?"
Patient: "Oh, I am very balanced today. The skunk is a North American animal and I suppose it is about 50cm tall. It has a lid at his snout and in there is a gland. I'm not totally sure about all this but I guess it is a scale.."

I'm pretty excited about day three at the closed ward.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Some of this actually feels as if it had been written by T.Pratchett :D Awesome!

    AntwortenLöschen