28.10.10

Things from the ward round

Here are some of the things patients said while we had our ward round:
"I don't feel pretty good. There are about 200 letters in me but I can't relate the problems with the letters to certain persons. The so called "Death" is coming. You cannot make a living out of hallucinations."

"I have problems which are kind of socially. But I'm not totally disheartened.
I have a little note. It says: "Love = Agape" (Agape means brotherly love by the way - Tiny)
Do I have 2 minutes left to live or 20 years? But I'm here. I don't know what else to say.
My digestion doesn't work."

Doctor: "Do you still have contact with Jesus?"
Patient: "For sure!"
Doctor: "And what do you talk about?"
Patient: " That's private."

One of the patients had a fight with his wife. After that he told the Doctor that he supposes his wife to be sick as well.

Patient: "So I don't take drugs anymore and I'm not sick. Can I go home?"
Doctor (very annoyed and pretty loud): "You sniffed custard powder through your nose! How crazy is that?!"

There is this one song on the radio which I love. It makes me wanna dance instantly.
I can't find a good version on Youtube (fucking Geoblocking..) but it's this:



It's Maximum Balloon "Groove me"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen