12.10.10

"I could even wear a wig and kiss a guy and I wouldn't be gay!"

We have a new patient who is pretty interesting:
He wants to be hetero-, bi- and homosexual -all at once.
His favourite words are "gay" "f*ck" and "smash".
He uses them frequently like so "Damn, I f*cked this gay motherfucker and then I smashed him cause I don't wanna be f*cked by gays."

My colleague supposed that he is at least "interested" because otherwise he wouldn't care about this topic so much.

My mum always says that patients who are delusional say the truth (when it comes to their feelings) and he said:
"You know that, right? You're a scholar!" I replied "No, I'm not, I'm a trainee." And he answered: "No, you're a scholar!"

It has been said, so it must be true :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen