15.01.11

What to do when it is raining..

It's not too nice outside.
I did the laundry already, made some plans and now I want to do something nice.

Time for hot Chai and old Hollywood movies!

I love Rita Hayworth (actually I wanted to look like her when I was younger)



From the movie: "You'll never get rich"



From the movie "Gilda" (Isn't is cute and sexy how she takes off her glove?)

Here are some pictures

Rita Hayworth

Rita Hayworth II

Rita Hayworth III

Rita Hayworth (old but still gorgeous)


My favourite photo

I think she was pretty interesting (married five times, suffered from Alzheimer when she was old, etc)
but also very funny.

Reporter: "What do you think when you look at yourself in the mirror after waking up in the morning?" Rita Hayworth: "Darling, I don`t wake up till the afternoon." (1974)

When asked what had held up her dress in Gilda (1946), she replied, "Two things."

"I think all women have a certain elegance about them which is destroyed when they take off their clothes."

"Basically, I am a good, gentle person, but I`m attracted to mean personalities."

"What surprises me in life are not the marriages that fail, but the marriages that succeed."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen