06.04.11

Would someone bother if I beat up a patient?

My oh my... It should be forbidden to be stupid.

Patient: "What's that on your arm? Punctures?"
Tiny: O.O "NO! I have atopic eczema you fucking ignorant fool!!"

I mean come on. Firstly: How rude is that?
Do I look like a junkie? And how stupid would it be to puncture my whole arms with a needle to see whether I hit a vein or not?
Or to work in a place where you have to wear short smocks which reveal your whole fucking arm.
Secondly: Are you to stupid to tell a puncture apart from a scratch?

Oh dear lord, I beg you, throw a whole truck of brains down from heaven.. We need it so urgently here.

2 Kommentare:

  1. I do understand your anger, but people are stupid...
    and someone as awesome as you shouldn't even bother considering the possibility of wasting any more thoughts on it. :)

    AntwortenLöschen