15.05.11

I wish you all the best...or not.

YES!

Today was my last shift at that effing ward where I learned nothing at all because they always kept me busy cleaning, tidying up or doing other pointless stuff.

So I wish you all the best.. or not. 

A little anecdote to prove how nice and classy they are:

Nurse: I asked my son which name he would prefer if he would get a little sister.
Tiny: And what did he say?
Nurse: Asshole.
Tiny: Wow, charming.. How old is your son? (I thought maybe five or six..)
Nurse: 11.
Tiny: o.O"

Most of them were Polish so every sentence had at least one "Kurwa!" in it.
(Kurwa is commonly used to say: Fuck, shit or damn but also means whore or slut. A friend of mine who is from Polish origin said that his father also uses it as verb sometimes..)

So tomorrow I will start working in a town near my hometown but only for two weeks and then

VACATION!




See you soon,

Tiny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen