09.05.11

Working as a nurse may be nice and stuff but..

So on Friday
(It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend.. Sorry.)
I had to take an old female patient to the toilet
(Toilet, toilet, gotta go to toilet.. No seriously, sorry.)
and what happened there almost ruined my day.

But to make it more understandable and more.. visual for you, I made a picture!


So you certainly know what happened, don't you?

If you don't, never mind, young friend, Auntie Tiny will not let you down and made a beautiful picture..
There you go!



You're welcome.

Plus: My favourite part in this story is the moment when I am down on the floor (like literally), cleaning her legs and feet which were full of shit of course (I mean, hello? She covered the whole goddamn room?!)
and she said:
"Working as a nurse may be nice but stuff like this.."
 And I started laughing quite hysterically answering:
 "Stuff like that is the stuff you have to do when you are a nurse, there's nothing else."
 and she thought I'm trying to kidd her. Not at all, lady. Not at all.

1 Kommentar:

  1. fucking EVERYWHERE

    I laughed.
    Can't believe you actually drew this :D looking forward to seeing more of your sketches & paintings, however disgusting their backstory might be.

    AntwortenLöschen