29.07.11

Baby, that's Franz. He's going to live with us!

My friend Fabulous F. texted me yesterday around lunch time:

"Mr. T. (totally suffering from dementia) wants to share his lunch with me.
I said: No, I have to watch my weight!
He replied: A little bit more is nicer! But I will just look.. and caress you."
and smiled broadly at me. Oh dear, he is so cute!"


and later she wrote:

"Now he is eating cooked cauliflower with dessert... He is so cute.^^ Baby, that's Franz. He's going to live with us together. What would my boyfriend say about that? I'm going to ask him later^^"

Made me smile.

I had a cute ninety year old patient who had a hip-surgery.
She said: "Oh well.. This life is one of the hardest I guess.."
I laughed and said: "Yeah.. And no matter how hard you try, you will not get out of it alive."
She bursted into laughing "That's true."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen