26.07.11

Your weekly prescription (Nerdy one)

Darth Vader Ice-cream (And Marylin Monroe!)

The Vintage Drink In case you don't know which drink you should serve

Ok, the next one is pretty special.. I'm not quite sure what to think about it. Even though it combines my love for anatomy, fashion and underwater. What do you think?

Lostlosangeles runs a pretty amazing Flickr set about an abandoned fun park

Does urine taste like Capri-Sun? According to the NASA: Yes.

Garance Dore, a french blogger I like very much, posted a collection of the worst advice when it comes to love, relationships etc.. My favourites:

If you’re curious whether or not you’re in love with your man, cheat on him. If you don’t feel guilty at all, you don’t love him anymore. If you feel guilty then it’s love and don’t worry he’ll never know you did it

and

Don’t worry, he won’t do that after you’re married.

and


We should have a baby, but keep living in our seperate apartments. That’s how they do it in Europe. I think it would help our relationship.

Bloodless bloody mary - done by Luxirare

Plus:

Some nice pictures I found on the Tumblr of my friend,

Without you

Making books cool again - Agreed!

Things I'm good at.

A bracelet I would wear at work - if it was allowed

Evening dresses

Who wants to recreate this foto with me? I've got the Superman shirt!

Skeletons in love

Love

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen