20.03.13

Beware of the nurse

Nightshift after my vacation (which was soooo good), my colleague P. (old nurse, very experienced and probably the most sarcastic, tough as nails person I've ever met. I am slightly scared of her^^) talks about a young Doctor, which I already know from the cardiology ward.

"Well, I can't remember his last name, so I always call him A. Asshole."
"You don't call him that when he is around, do you?"
She laughs and I get the feeling that she does, because she is giving a fuck about other peoples opions.



Dr. A did not listen to her advice and waited to long with putting a tube in a patient, which of course pissed her off.

"So I said to him, next time I am going to sue him at the medical association for being a stupid dickhead."


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen