06.03.13



Finally.. it seems like the worst part of winter is over. I seriously couldn't wait just one more day.

I feel like I need to get out of town for a couple of days.
Being an adult sucks sometimes.

Yesterday evening I've been to the park near the hospital with a few of my favourite collleagues, where they meet sometimes after the late shift to drink a beer together.
It was warm enough to wear just a sweater and I sat on my engine hood and looked up and the stars blew my mind.

One of my colleagues told me, how work and renovating his home for 1 1/2 years bound him so much, that when he walked his dog and he crossed a bridge, his only reason not to jump down was his worry that his dog wouldn't find the way back home alone.
I'm glad he didn't do it, because he's a very funny, warm hearted and clever guy. 

Life is difficult.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen