28.07.13

I'm sitting outside of my home, looking at the stars, listening to Roosevelts song "Soleil" (which is soo nice) and it's warm even though it's almost midnight.



Thoughts about this weekend:

On Friday night I've been to a Hawaii Party of a friend and while I sat there between my friends, flowers in our hair, laughing and hanging out, I suddenly realized how lucky I am.
Same thing on Saturday evening, I prepared dinner for F. and me, we started eating and she said: "Oh.. this is so, so good!", later we went out with her boyfriend and a friend and enjoyed looking at all the guys from the Star Wars convention, I mean, have you ever seen a dancing Stormtrooper? Or some serious Lightsaber Limbo dancing?

Today we went out for a walk and sat down at one of my favourite spots in my hometown (where you  see some kind of rainbow reflection in the sky almost everytime, don't know why) and I felt peaceful.
No matter what, I will be okay and I think my friends will be also.

Like J. wrote a while ago: Life is good.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen