22.07.13

Oh lala, less than a month until my adventure of the year (or one of my adventures of the year to be precisely) begins! I just can't wait even though the good old "What if.." game already reached an all time high in my head.
My magical motivator friend F. keeps on telling me like a prayer wheel: "You will be fine." "Everything will turn out great." "Don't you worry." "Stop acting crazy."  "No seriously, stop acting crazy."

My favourite song right now is "Sweater weather" by The Neighbourhood. Unfortunately I cannot link it but give it a try, I love the lyrics!
"Let's have an adventure
Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered."
'Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater."
 

So, enough thought hopping for the moment.

Get up, get out and get inspired,

T.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen