06.06.10

Little burned out?

We have this female patient right now who really really drives me nuts.
She is sick, right, but she bullies the 97 year old super cute other female patient in this room, she screams at us nurses (since every patient calls me so I'm fine with it...thehe) and throws with things (Food, pillows, used vomit bowls!!

Since I get along with Nurse I. at the new ward pretty great I begged her this morning jokingly:
"Please I., I would rather wash every high-maintenance patient at this ward all by myself than washing only this one patient.." I. laughed and took pity on me.

Sometimes I get the feeling that some of the patients are bored and therefore invent little games to drive the nurses crazy.

We have a highly obese female patient who is not able to clean her backside after using the toilet (even though she lives at home on her own - how is that possible?!) and everytime she used the toilet she always smiles in this bitchy way and sings: "I made poopoo again!"
I could seriously shake her.

Everytime something like this happens I try to imagine a cute little monkey which sings "Papa Noah" by Seeed.
Don't ask me why :D

Only a few more weeks until vacation..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen