16.06.10

Second night

I had my second night shift yesterday. (Pictures will follow of course!)
I was luckily not so tired like yesterday but damn, this is exhausting..
There was an old lady, suffering slightly from dementia and her pants were wet.
So I opened her pants to help her change into something dry.
Suddenly she said: "No, there's more urine to come!", touched her genital area and then bare my arm!!!

...

Seriously. I was shocked and then disgusted.
Very disgusted.
I finished changing her clothes,went out, cursed a little on the empty hallway and then washed my arm pretty detailed.

The nurse I worked with and I were sitting in the bureau later and prepared the drugs for the next day when suddenly a voice said: "Tiny, can you come out for a minute?"
I heard it was F. but she sounded weird so N. and I jumped up and stepped outside quickly when suddenly F. jumped in front of me.
She was dressed in like a patient but with a surgical mask (with Joker like lipstick on), gloves and a cap with a red cross on (made out of a surgical mask).

:D I almost had a stroke because I was so scared (N. also)

So, I got up 45 minutes ago (I slept from 5:54 to 8:30 and then from 12:30 to 3:00)
and I am curious how the third night will be.

Stay tuned!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen