27.12.10

Can someone call a doctor, please? I'm hyperventilating..

Because this spine necklace is made out of pure awesomeness! I swear, no lie.
Just click and scroll down and start drooling like I do.
I mean.. A black or white spine necklace? Holy godmother of coolness!
Wearing this under your white coat.. I would be the coolest doctor in the whole hospital.
(Well, I'm not a doctor and I don't own this necklace but just IMAGINE how super awesome it would be! Dayummmm..)

I found a necklace which looks similar but is not half as cool as the Givenchy necklace.
This squid tentacle ring is also nice but I want the necklace!!

Who wants to be the best and nicest and most caring reader in the whole wide world?

1 Kommentar:

  1. :O
    This spine thing is beyond awesome, and the thought of going through the FORUM with the gasmask on makes me smile :D
    Miss you darling <3

    AntwortenLöschen