27.12.10

Sum it up!

So let's do a little roundup:

->Christmas songs sung this year: 0 (very good)

->times I heard "Last Christmas" on the radio: 1 (very good and quite surprising, maybe I don't listen much radio anymore)

 -> eaten traditional Christmas cookies aka Spekulatius: maybe 1/4 or 1/3 of a whole package (Hey, since August? Very good)

-> Received presents: I don't know actually. But they were all pretty great more or less. (No shower gel, very good)

-> time I spent at family meetings: 24th: 1 and 1/2h (perfectly!), 25th: 3 or 4 h (very good), 26th: 6h (okay)

-> times someone asked me: "So how was your Christmas?": Too often. (Annoying)

-> Times I said Merry Christmas: 1/2. Someone said: "YAY! Merry Christmas!" and I was mumbling something which sounded like:
"Yeahhhh... Mry chmas too." (Very good)

So, there will be peace and silence for the next twelve months until the madness starts again.
Ho, ho, ho.

2 Kommentare:

  1. You remind me of Ebenezer Scrooge, you know, from Dickens' 'Christmas Carol'?

    Tiny Scrooge: "Christmas - Pah! Humbug!"
    [begins to randomly kill old people]

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Copy bitch :P
    Funny read though, and I have to admit my defeat as I might have said merry christmas 4-5 times. But I was under pressure! And had taken drugs! and ...*disappears babbling in background*

    AntwortenLöschen