14.12.10

A while ago

almost one month to be precisely, fabulous F., J. and me went to the Robert Francis concert in Cologne.
Except the fact that we got stuck in traffic on the way to Cologne and that I'm not able to park my father's car properly (I freaked out to be honest, hey, parking in Cologne is a nightmare!) it was super fun.
Francis' sister played before him (and I have to say that she is much cooler than him!)

It seems like he and his sister were live a lot better than they seem to be in all the studio versions I found on youtube.

The concert itself was super funny. I said to F. "Geez.. I wanna beat that fat guy in front of me. I can't see anything!" a few minutes later, F. tapped on my shoulder, almost crying because she laughed so hard.
"That fat guy is a chick!"
(S)he really was. Holy shit!
At the end of the concert Francis said something like: "Well there is someone in the audience who wants to say something, please come up."
and a cute, blonde girl came up and said:
"Well.. "insert random guy name here", you've been my lover and my best friend for the last ten years and since a while you are my jogging partner too.. Blablabla.. Do you want to marry me?"
And the whole club was like: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
And he came up and kissed her, so I guess that was supposed to be a "yes".
It was romantic even though F. and I agreed that this could've gone terribly wrong.
"Martin? Martin? Where are you!" And you just hear the sound of feet moving away very quickly :D
But it was all romantic and stuff and they looked very cute and happy together, so: All the best.

Still waiting for F. to give me the pictures she took ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen