12.12.10

Last day

Today I had my last day at the closed psychiatric ward.
I'm really sad I have to leave, because it was great and the team was super nice.
A patient gave me a letter:

" Dear Tiny!
I wish you all the best at the other stations!
It was nice time with you here at this station.
It would be awesome if you could come and visit us.
Don't let anyone get you down and always keep your chin up!
You will do it, I really hope so for you.
It's so sad you stop working here.
Alright I wish you all the best.
PS: Please visit me some time here.

I like you,

Patient's name."

I was really surprised and it made me smile somehow :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Awww :) thats really sweet. Its good to know that even weirdos have a good sense of goodbye-ing ;D

    Glad you had a nice time at the ward, even without me as your patient (told you so!). Here's to you, Psycho-Tiny!

    AntwortenLöschen