01.02.12

And that's ok. I'm ready for it.

That was not really nice.

Yesterday night, I had to give a pill to a female patient at two o' clock. So I sneaked inside, woke her up carefully and handed her the pill.
She said:

"I feel all dead inside."
And of course I was like: "What?!"
And she said: "I feel, that I have no power left. It's all coming to an end."
Tiny: "No, don't you say that, it's never over as long as you fight."
She replied: "No, I know it, I'm going to die and that's ok. I'm ready for it."
Of course I almost freaked out because I've been scared, that she might be right and would actually die that night. But thankfully she did not.

But sometimes patients can feel their death.
Once there was this old woman and her relatives were with her day and night, 24/7.
But suddenly she said: "Why don't you all go and get a cup of coffee or something."
And the relatives left and when they returned, five minutes later or so, she was already dead.

I thought about that all my way home. But then I had to stop at a traffic light and say this Asian looking guy, standing there freezing while waiting for the bus and suddenly he started to shake and wiggle and jump and the song I heard matched so perfectly, I could not help but laugh.



My friend, Fabulous F. has been to their concert in Hamburg and I'm so super jealous^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen