27.02.12

No means no. Always.

I had to change the infusions, between the infusions and the patient wasn't that much space so I had to hold my breath, pluck my tummy inwards and squeeze between him and the window payne.

Patient: "I would not mind, if you would slip on my lap."
Tiny *annoyed*: "I would mind, though."
Patient: "And if I was 40 years younger and healthy?"
Tiny: "Even then. I would mind."


(And I  will mind that you touched my hip without my permission)
(Plus: He would be 35 if he was 40 years younger o.O")
(Plus: Rule No. 4 in Nurseyland: Never ever hook up with patients. Just don't.)
(PLUS: That morning he asked our 19 year old trainee whether she can wash his privates. Luckily she asked: "Aren't you able to do that on your own?" and he replied: "Well yes.. But I would like you to do that." Yuck. Yuckyuckyuck. (Of course she did not.))

When the alarm bell in his room rang I whispered to her:
"If he tries to get fresh with you, slug him." and seriously, I meant it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen