10.02.12

Right..

I had to work at the ward for the heart and lung surgery for the last two days.
It's been exhausting but pretty interesting.
And again I noticed that the atmosphere of conversation on surgical wards is pretty... rough.

Male Nurse about patient: "She seemed fitter than the exorcist thought."
(To be honest, the female patient really looked like the girl from The Exorcist..
Tiny: "Are you okay...?" Patient: o.O" "Of course I am.." Tiny: *Shudder*

Male foreign Doctor: "Do you have vitamine c? But not with this artificial lemon taste.
I hate lemons."
Nurse: "Lemme see.. No. I don't think so. So you have to eat a sweet red pepper. Or take the vitamine c with the lemon taste. Or eat a lemon, haha."
Doctor: "No, then I will rather die."
Nurse: "Alright then."

They even told me, that there was a doctor who obviously had a drinking problem, who used to do this:

Patient: That hurts, I feel pain.
Doctor: *shouting* THAT HURTS! Boohoohoo... Look at me, I'm a little girl and this hurts so much!"

Luckily he's not there anymore.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen