20.08.10

All that is left is taste.

This part inspired me to go to the chocolate room and buy some of the best, tastiest and most delicious chocolate I've ever eaten in my life. I'm not kidding.

Here are some photos I took:





Fleur de Sel


Fleur de Sel Part II (You can see the caramel filling..)


Peanut Caramel



Creme de Cacao



Raspberry/Thyme 



Hazelnutmougat


and here is the part from "The Thief of Time" which inspired me:

(Lady Myria LeJean talks to Susanne again)

"We...they...We gotta be stopped!"
"With chocolate?" Susanne asked.
"The sense of taste is new to us. New and strange.
We are without any protection when it comes to taste."
"But...chocolate?"
"A dry biscuit almost killed me." said her ladyship.
"Susanne, can you imagine how it feels to taste for the first time?
We created our physical bodies really good. Oh yes.
A whole lot of taste buds.
Even water tastes like wine. But with chocolate..
All thoughts come to an end.
All that is left is taste."
She sighed.
"I guess it is a wonderful way to die."

It is, indeed.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Damn, I love the Chocolate Room. That hazelnut nougat looks to die for! (Haha, get it? Because of your Pratchett excerpt? Yeah, I'm that good.)

    And you ate that all by yourself? Good chocolate should always be split! >:O

    AntwortenLöschen