22.08.10

Your weekly prescription by Dr. Tiny

WHOA! I seriously love this house. The pool! And you can sit in your living room watching all the flirty mermaids swim along! This is probably not affordable in 10 million years but hey..

So if your are not able to live in a house like this aforementioned one, maybe it will be nice to go to this waterpark in Beijing instead.

I want... I need Very clever, maybe this will become a new category for my blog-baby!

Dancing Shadows: Creepy!

Pencils made out of recycled newspapers.

  J. BIEBZ - U SMILE 800% SLOWER by Shamantis

Somebody slowed down "U smile" by Justin Bieber about 800% and the result is pretty Sigur Ròs like,  very relaxed and 35 minutes long :D Heard it while baking sweet, sugary treats for my lovely Nurseys.

Here is the original if you are interested (it's crap believe me)


Oh by the way: Thank you for making this song staying stuck in my head!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen