25.01.10

6:50 in the morning..


Photo taken by Tiny (2010)



Photo taken by Tiny (2010)

Ok, let's be honest:

I hate it to get up early when it's super warm and comfy in my bed but annoyingly cold and hostile outside.

I hate snow.

I hate it when it's fucking freezing and you feel like your toes are going to die a painful, slow death.

But on the other hand:
There are this rare amazing moments when you are just overwhelmed because everything is so beautiful it almost hurts..

When you don't give a damn that your hair will look like an old mop
or that you'll get the worst cold ever.

Moments like these make me very calm and -even though this sounds super cheesy-
thankful.

I sung this on my way to the hospital:

"A city sparkles in the night
How can it glow so bright?
The neighbourhoods surround the soft fluorescent light
Designer skyline in my head
Abstract and still well-read
You went from numbered lines to buildings overhead.."



Photo taken by Tiny (2010)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Tell me about it... nearly ran over an UPS guy during work, and the ice on one of the exits on my way almost made me slide into the running traffic.

    But then again, it is kinda pretty. When it started snowing again (on Sunday i think) I could actually make out the star formations of the snow flakes.

    Still no excuse! :/

    AntwortenLöschen