20.01.10

"I'm not Sophie!!"

Day II in the operating rooms.
It's still pretty interesting.

I hate just one thing:
There is this one nurse who calls me Sophie all the time.

"Sophie, honey, could you get this and that for me?"
"My name is not Sophie. I'm Tiny."
"Of course you are."

"Oh, Sophie, look, this and that!"
"My name is Tiny. I am not Sophie!"
"Yeah, right."

"And this our trainee, this cutie is called Sophie."
"I am not Sophie!!!"

It's a pretty name but I get the feeling more and more she does it on purpose.
Gonna call her Daria when we meet again tomorrow.

Oh and yeah:
This squishy, red thing in the bowl is a part of the colon of a patient.

And that thing below is his aforementioned colon split up and cleaned.
The red, orange, yellow stuff is fat-tissue.


Both photos are taken by Tiny (2010)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen