27.01.10

Getting nerdy..

So I've been thinking about supernatural powers, heros and stuff like that all day.
My favourite Superheroes?

Easy!

Male Superhero:
Dr. Manhattan

Pic by rowthree.com

Even though he is more godlike than anything else.


Female Superhero:
Zelda (thehe)


Pic by Wikipedia.com

I guess this is one of the things that influenced my childhood.

Major Awesome and I invented a Superhero name for me too:

Serpentine (I used to be able to peel my skin of too (I know...) but not anymore!)

If I was a super hero I would like to be able to read the mind of other people.
But I would like to be able to turn it off if I want.
(For mental health, you know?)

What would you like to be able to do?
Becoming invisible?
Shooting laser beams?
Being super flexible to touch your own toes with the back of your head?



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen