03.01.10

This modern world

There was an article in the newspaper yesterday, that people believe that everything gets faster, stressful, harder to find something you can rely on in this throwaway society.

"...The world is turning on,
and some things are
just the way they are, they are.
The world is turnin on,
and some things are
just the way they, just the way they are..."

(Patrice - Clouds)

So a few days ago I had a very interesting talk about life in general.
Is it possible to achieve everything you want to or do you always have to cut back?
A or B? Coffee or tea? Getting up early or sleeping all day?
Learning or cheating?
Calling back or giving an effing shit?

You catch my drift.

I can't become a scuba-diving teacher on the Maldive Islands and also become a doctor here.
I can't travel the world and stay at home in my cosy bed at the same time.
I can't make it happen while I struggle and think about it.

A or B?

I envy people who have this certain: "Naw, things are gonna work since they've always worked!" attitude.

How are you going to fulfill your dreams? Or are you just doing things?
I would love to know how other folks are planning to become what they dream of.

So yeah.. How shall I end this post?
No idea! :)

See you soon (hopefully)!

Oh, and by the way:
Is there a new trend I completely overslept?
Since when do people write this on every car:


Photo taken by Tiny (2010)

<3,

Tiny


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen