31.01.10

Picreel

Feeling sparkly

Truth

Made me smile even though I'm not a cat-person.

I would like to live there
The dining room would look like this
my office like this (the bed is for power naps! Sleeping 15 mins and then going back to work, feeling totally refreshed!)
This would be in the garden (not sure if I already had that, but it's so awesome, you can look at it twice^^)
The way upstairs to my secret library in the attic.
The hidden door to my secret cozy, comfy library.

Tiny feeling like going out (Not really :D but I like the pic and I would like to take a closer look at the shoes..)

Something to think about.

That's it you little naughty rascals.
Hope you liked the pics!
Found them via etc..

1 Kommentar:

  1. The apartment pics are stunning. Love the hidden revolving door, I'd probably put either a secret gaming room behind it or a small cozy chamber to play guitar in :) Preferrably with a comfy bench, so if you'd want to watch me play you could come in and put your feet up ^^

    Btw: Don't you think the bed in the office is a little dangerous? I'm sure that if I had the chance to lay down during work, I'd never get anything done.
    Oh, and that book stairway is just nifty. Totally dig it.

    AntwortenLöschen