24.01.10

Moon walk

Photo taken by Tiny (2010)

Above: Prosper Haniel

I've been to an exhibition yesterday which was super amazing!

This made me smile:


Photo taken by Tiny (2010)

A little boy saw all the coins on this little platform and asked his mum:
"Mum, why do people throw money on this?"
Mother:" I don't know honey, maybe they wish for luck."
He thought about this for a few seconds and replied:
"Can I throw some money on it, too?"
She answered: "No, sweety."
He said: " But I wanna be lucky too!
His mum smiled and said: "You are lucky!"

I liked this one too:


Photo taken by Tiny (2010)

Very romantic in a slightly illegal but heartwarming way.


This made me feel very uncomfortable in my feet.


Arteries in a human brain.

Oh look, Major Awesome was there too and looked very philosophical.




Geez.. this sucks somehow, so: Yeah, all the pics are taken by me! Don't steal them! :D

1 Kommentar:

  1. My, this Major Awesome seems to be quite an intellectual fellow! :)

    Very lovely pictures, I really like the one with the top-down view on the moon. It was gigantic!
    I envy the two astronauts. It must be incredible to float through space or walk upon the surface of the Moon. One day...!

    AntwortenLöschen