31.12.09

2010

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

So true, I felt like time passed by in the blink of an eye in 2009.
I mean, a day is still a day, 24h, but if I did not have my moleskine planner and my diary I would have looked at my calendar and thought: "Wow, where did the month go??"

My goal for 2010 (concerning time)

Slowing down, living more celebratory,
being more conscious.

"Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it." -- Bernard Meltzer

Yeah, I tried really hard this year but still: We cannot force the folks around us to feel the same way. My mum always uses to say: "There will never be a vacuum. People come and go."

Goal for 2010:

Letting go, agree to disagree, skip negativity.

"I dream for a living." -- Steven Spielberg

I wish I could make a living out of my dreams too, but I think Keane sums it up pretty nice:

"Cos now I only see my dreams in everything I touch,
Feel their cold hands on everything that I love,
Cold like some magnificent skyline
Out of my reach, but always in my eyeline now"



Goal for 2010:
"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand.
I beat people up."
-- Muhammad Ali

(Just kidding)

Of course my goal is: Don't forget why you do things, don't take them too serious though.

I hope you'll all have an amazing evening and a even more amazing year 2010 and never forget:

Photo taken by Tiny (2009)

Lorrys of love,

Tiny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen