04.12.09

Friendship..

For me being friends means feeling comfortable even though we're not talking.
It's not to disagree with everything I say just to be of another opinion.
It means feeling close and connected even though you are not near me.
It's not watching yourself and how good you look in a mirror behind me
while I am talking to you.
It means caring for someone and being there no matter what time it is.
It means to give and to take in equal measure.
Being friends means listening carefully, being silent when one's gotta get something off his
or her chest.

For me, friendship is showing the other person:
I am there for you and I care for you and even though you annoy the shit out of me from time to time,

I still like you.
I like who you are.


Photo taken by Tiny in 2008


Who is a real friend to you?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen