29.12.09

First hospital memory

Yesterday I remembered my first memory from the hospital:

When I started working there as a help in Dec. 07 (Time's passing by..)
I overheard the conversation between a male patient and a nurse.

Patient: "So, yeah.. umm.. I wanted to ask you something for the other patient in the room, I live in. Well... Mr. X was not able to.. defecate.. Um.. I mean there was no normal laxation.."
The nurse nodds understandingly: "Oh, ok, I see, I see.. We will give him something so he can.. defecate normally."

(I've never heard someone talk so euphemistically about this certain topic.)

Patient goes back to his room, leaves the door half open, says very happy and content in a very broad accent: " Erwin! I ordered you something so you can take a shit finally!"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen