28.12.09

Made me laugh

So I've been to my favourite Café yesterday with Bee,
I had Torta Ciocolata and hot chocolate (so glad I'm not a diabetic.. I would've drop dead at the first bite..)
We chatted about our vacations and our jobs and, you know how girls are, about fashion.

Bee:"So my colleague wanted a pair of those Jimmy Choo shoes from H&M so bad!
Even though she is not the uber stylish kind of girl. And I asked her for which
occasion she wants them. Then she whispered almost without a sound:
"Screwing."

Still waters run deep and dirty, right?

I've been surfing the internet right now to see which pair she probably had in mind, haha.
There was an interview with Christian Louboutin also, who dreamt about designing a whole collection for this area of application.

So, do you remember the last thing you secretly wished for?
I do: These and these..

Can't help myself, I'm a greedy girl ;)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen