23.02.10

Being a patient

I open my eyes.
Someone holds my legs up, the little female doctor touches my hand, says: "Look at me, that's right, don't close your eyes!"
The doc who is named like a greek god says:
"Don't you worry, we will take care of you."
There are people everywhere, someone puts an IV into my arm.
 I lose conscience again.
They put me on a stretcher, I mumble totally confused "Oh, wait, let me help you!"
I cover my eyes with my arm.
I'm crying. "This is so embarrassing.. I don't want to cause you trouble.."
They smile and say: "Aww, how cute.. Don't cry, this could have happen to everyone."

The doc who looks like a pirate comes a couple of times to look after me and smiles friendly.
The greek god named doc comes in, looks at me lying in a bed at the IMC, goes out and askes the nurses:
"Where is our trainee?" and they answer:
"In there."
He comes back in, looks at me and goes out again.
"No, I mean our trainee! Where is she?"
"In there, Doctor!"
He comes in, recognizes me and says smiling:
"Well, I imagined you being blonde."
He has always only seen me with my cap on.
My fellow nursey I. holds my hand and brings me an extra blanket since I shiver and freeze.
She makes me smile even though I feel as if I've been knocked down with a hammer.

They treated me really good.
I like my colleagues so much..


Picture taken by Tiny (2010)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen