06.02.10

Distraction..

Oh my.. She is such a doll.
Ninety bucks for a sleeping mask seem a little over the top though.
Lucky me, I don't need stuff like that. Tiny is able to sleep seriously everywhere and everytime.

Thank you, Elie Saab
! I would bring the trash can out in it and I would do pretty everything else in it. Can I have one?
Can't we throw our work clothes away and wear stuff like this instead?
Can't we just have spring? Aww...

This is so super cool o.O"
It's anatomically correct, with cordae tendinae and stuff..

PS: Half-up, half-down - Dudes love it! Okaay..


Song on heavy rotation while tidying up, doing the laundry and writing blog entries:

1 Kommentar:

  1. The mask is cute, and the Dita-pic is as well. Some of the dresses are nice, too, but I really couldn't imagine mastering everyday-life with them! Although they really beg for Spring (same goes for me...)
    It's also cool how they made the ground look like the models are walking on water. Finally some real creativity :P (jk)

    You really have it with hearts and brains, don't you? You must be the prettiest zombie I know.

    YES, men DO judge hair-dos on women! But in the long run, as long as you make it so that YOU find it pretty, men will find it pretty as well. And a neck is always kissable, not only if you put your hair out of sight... ;)

    :D I'm so psyched that I could get you hooked on a Rush song. Somehow, it's still something special for me when that happens; I guess it's because Rush really isn't people's music, even if they happen to have some pop-heavy songs.
    Anyway - really glad you like it :)

    AntwortenLöschen