03.02.10

"Hm, it smells so good in here"

Today I will start with the words of one of the doctors who entered the operating room.
(It smelt totally burnt by the way)

Yesterday I assisted in an spine operation all alone!
My instructor was in the back all the time but he relaxed mostly.
When the doctor freed the spine, my instructor said:
"Touch it."
and I was like: "What?"
and he said: "Touch it! You will probably never ever have the chance to touch something like this in your entire life again."
So when I did not react fast enough in his opion, he grabbed my hand and placed it on a vertebral body. Then he made me slide down the spine with my fingers and ended with the words:
"And this is the os sacrum (sacral bone)."
Tiny *gurgle*

No just kidding ;)
Everything was okay!

Is it very disgusting that I had to think about spare ribs alll the time?

When we prepared the room, opened all the boxes and stuff we heard Billy Idol's
"Dancing with myself"
Imagine Tiny dancing around the operating table (of course when there was no operation ongoing..)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen