15.02.10

V-day

There are plenty of folks who go all nuts when it comes to Valentinesday.
I know even more people who'll turn into raging, choleric persons who mumble in this very Grinchlike manner:
"I hate Valentinesday!"

I don't hate it. I am not completely into it as well.
A slightly ironic view on it seems to be the healthy middle course.

My favourite Valentinesday SMS:

"Be my commercialized sex monkey! XD"

Thanks to J. Of course! :D

Last year I wrote a quite short poem on little cards with a big heart on it which was filled with the word "commerce"

There you go:

How the bloom leaves the rose 
by Andre Segui

You don't bring me flowers anymore.
Fuckface.

...

So actually there's no special day needed to say nice things to each other but please take this post
as an virtual big cuddly hug.

I'm glad to know so awesomely cool people

Lorries of love <3

Tiny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen