08.02.10

To throw up or not to throw up?

Urgh..

I did not feel ready to write about this for a while since it was uber-disgusting.

There was this quite young patient (in his early thirties) but he was the dirtiest, most disgusting guy (who was not a homeless) I've seen so far.

Guys, the spaces between his toes were filled with a black, stinking, crackling paste.
Pure filth.
The smell took my breath away and made me wanna run away.
His groin was red, itchy, moist, stinky as well, purulent..
I will tell you not about his private parts or else someone will sue me because of mental cruelty.
Nightmares are made of this.

Even the more experienced nurses seemed to puke in their mouths.

Someone said jokingly:
"Give me three hours, hundreds of latex gloves (preferably the ones which are used for bovine insemination), shampoo, soap and a high-pressure cleaner.. I can fix that!"

I did not believe him..

1 Kommentar:

  1. Eww. I wonder how it got so bad. Is it possible to be that lazy to get encrusted in one's own dirt and filth?
    Now imagine him trying to have sex. It's out of question that anybody would liberately mount him, so he'd have to pay for it - although it's dubious whether or not hookers would accept his generous offer.

    Well, that's assuming his privates are still usable. Eurgh.

    AntwortenLöschen