25.02.10

Shreds of thought

Gwahh.. I hate it when you think about something but you are not able to write it down.
It's like: "Oh...well.. Yes.. That's cool. How can I say it right..No..Maybe..or..No.. What was I'm trying to say?...Damn..."

This is going on since a few hours now and it's making me pretty nuts.
Ok,  so forget whole sentences, I will present you the shreds of my thought:

"Ocean Eyes" "Sleeping under cozy blankets" "Staring out of the window" "Marie Antoinette"
"Eye candy" "Long hair" "Summertime" "Short, pastelcoloured chiffonskirts" "Raspberries"
"Handwritten letters" "Lifelines" "Taking photos" "White fluffy clouds on a clearblue sky"
"Freshly mown grass" "Summerskin" "Coming home from work seeing my mum sitting in her front yard looking at her flowers" "Sitting by the riverside" "Sunglasses" "Rain" "The smell of a forrest"
"Ice-cream" "Sunsets" "Walking barefoot" "Comfortable silence" "Sleeping in the sun"

It almost physically hurts how much I miss summer.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen