06.02.10

Urban Dictionary about me (and almost every other name)

Ok, this is funny (at least I think it is)

1. Go to UrbanDictionary.com.
2. Do a search for your first name.
3. Post the result

Ok, this is pretty interesting.
My real name flatters me so much.

(1. A deity; the best person to be in your corner; unlimited power and potential; a muse; someone that can change your life. Someone that takes your side even when you're wrong; soulmate; kismet; fortuitous; serendipity
If I only had ..., I could do anything!

or

4. This person is very smart and GORGEOUS. She is very easily loved and very sweet. People are attracted by her loving and beautiful hair. When people hear her name they faint for love and jelously
Person 1: Hey I saw ... the other day
Person 2: overhears *faints*

or:
5.
Always beautiful. Usually a trap for the shy guys. However, most men do not attempt to approach this woman because her beauty and coolness are intimidating. The ... is smoking hot and very friendly. Usually from California.
"check out that girl, is she a ...??"
"no, her name's Vicky."
"oh...then f**k that sh**. let's get outta here and find ourselves some ...s."
"Hell to the yeah."

or (and this is my favourite):

6.
The most amazing person to walk this earth. Talented and funny. Usually complaining about her hatred for the state of New Jersey. Total music junkie, and a perfect example of a best friend. And you can't forget the sexy locks of flowing red hair.
I just want to hold ... in my arms tonight.

but when it comes to my nickname Tiny, things get ugly:

Tiny:

1.
The nickname of 6'8" 350lb mobster found in every prison, who has been convicted for a string of violent crimes. Usually, tiny is muscle for someone else, due to a low mental capacity and uneasiness about his size. Quite well-endowed, tiny will seek to butt-fuck people smaller than him. Tiny is the white version of Big Bubba.

5.
A big silly sumbitch in Annapolis Maryland who enjoys fuckin up your christmas, pissin in your cheerios, and for all intents and purposes enjoys having a good time while being the most lovable asshole alive.
"Tiny you're an asshole..." "Yea, I know. But it's why you love me"


7.
a very very tall and aggressive (pacifists)who enjoys breaking legs and in his spear time he enjoys playing games, watching TV and eating small children with ketchup.
"you had better pay up or i'll get Tiny hear to break your legs"

Hahaha.. I love it.
I checked the names from friends and colleagues and my smile goes from one ear to the other one.

Hmm.. I guess I should rethink my nickname :D

Hope you like it, too!

Found it via Nerdcore, which is awesome and showed me cool stuff like this:

Brainfreeze

Brain cake

Brain Vodka-Shots

Futurama Brain Slug Cupcakes


Geez.. I love Nerdcore! :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Haha, love the definitions! Hell to the yeah, I'm glad I got me some Tiny ;) But please don't break my legs.
    You know why?
    Check this out: http://majorawesomeandhisadventures.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-all-in-name-folks.html

    Then you'll see why it's best not to mess with me! :P

    Again, your fondness for brains (brraaaaiinz om nom nom) makes me kinda nervous. But have a look at this:
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/zoom/bac5_brain_salt_and_pepper_shakers.jpg

    AntwortenLöschen