01.02.10

Feeling 6" tall :)

So actually la petite future doctoresse is space savingly 5.5 feet tall but when I assisted in the hand-operation today I really felt like 6.5" or so..
The doc with the nice shoes and one of the older, more experienced ones did the job and I was so super excited I really could not speak. (WOW!^^)
My instructor, who is super relaxed and pretty funny said afterwards, that I did a real good job and that I'm a real good trainee.. YEAH :)

This and hearing this song through the speakers of the operating rooms for no obvious reason
(I swear, my colleaugues rolled their eyes and said, this happens every monday and no one knows why or who plays it) made my whole effing day!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Thank you for your time and effort in producing such a nice, enjoyable blog!

    AntwortenLöschen