22.02.10

What are your favorites?

I read this at Chloe's blog and thought about her question, so here are her answers:
  1. My favorite food is tako. Japanese for octopus.
  2. My favorite action is peeling things. Anything from oranges to glue off my hands.
  3. My favorite smell is a tie between Windex, sulfur, and  Gardenias (which has been bottled up and sold as a spray).
  4. My favorite color is white. It makes me think of a blank canvas or a clean room.
  5. The best album ever is the Shape of Punk to Come by Refused. Its not even my opinion. Its just a fact.
and here are mine:
  1. Food: Vegetarian food which is made with love.
  2. Action: Dreaming
  3. Smell:  Babies smell pretty good. Milky and sweet somehow. But I like the smell of the ocean the most.
  4. Color: Black is not a color, so I guess it's blue.
  5. Album: Can't decide. My taste in music is evolving.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen